Thursday, December 11, 2014

Listening to yourself

So I spent much of last year posting blog posts on behalf of a good friend and colleague. I didn't have to write them, only post them, and each time I did, I was reminded of my own blog sitting dormant with no updates for 2, (now nearly 3!!) years. But I didn't do anything. What a huge gap of time! Should I go back and add in tons of old blog posts to make up for all of the empty months of not posting? then, I wrote this. Our staff writes weekly devotions that we send to our congregation. This week was my turn, and I wrote about not letting the perfect be the enemy of the good. And so I finally decided to pick this old blog thing up again. Why not? So, I will give it a whirl--probably won't post every week since I don't give children's sermons every week--but i'll try to make it good enough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home