Thursday, May 10, 2007

my newest children's message problem

So in a nutshell, my problem is the big red bow.

I keep ruining a perfectly good children's sermon (or at least a fairly inoffensive one!) by trying to tie it all up in a big red bow.

I find myself at the end of the sermon part, but before the prayer with that nano-second of silence in which I have recently started inserting bits of verbal diarrhea like, "so that's what I wanted to share with you all today" or "so that is what I hope you remember about love" or something dumb like that. I must keep reminding myself that less is more!

Any thoughts? If you're reading, I'd love comments--and even more than that--I'd love to see some other children's sermons! Why not start blogging yours! I will happily put a link on this blog to any other children's sermon blogs out there!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,

I am enjoying reading your blog and knowing more about what you do in your job.

Nicole :)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home